CPI Mismeasurements and Their Impacts on Economic Management in Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2013.
"Using Engel curves to measure CPI bias for Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Waikato.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Miao Liu, 2016.
"Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 113-144, July.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Miao Liu, 2014. "Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 19893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miao Liu & Jon Steinsson & Emi Nakamura, 2014. "Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves," 2014 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2012.
"The cost of living in China: Implications for inequality and poverty,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
21/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Filho, Irineu de Carvalho & Chamon, Marcos, 2012.
"The myth of post-reform income stagnation: Evidence from Brazil and Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 368-386.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho & Marcos Chamon, 2008. "The Myth of Post-Reform Income Stagnation; Evidence from Brazil and Mexico," IMF Working Papers 08/197, International Monetary Fund.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Chamon, Marcos, 2011. "The myth of post-reform income stagnation: Evidence from Brazil and Mexico," MPRA Paper 28532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaddis,Isis, 2016. "Prices for poverty analysis in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7652, The World Bank.
- Ingvild Almås & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013.
"A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4122, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rohini Somanathan & Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud, 2015. "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India," Working Papers id:7812, eSocialSciences.
- Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013. "A Behaviour-Based Approach To The Estimation Of Poverty In India," Working papers 226, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- HIGA, Kazuhito, 2014. "Estimating Upward Bias of Japanese Consumer Price Index Using Engel's Law," Discussion Papers 2014-21, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kazuhito Higa, 2013. "Estimating Upward Bias in the Japanese CPI Using Engel's Law," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-295, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .