The Impact of the Congestion Charge on Retail: the London Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2008. "Shaping urban traffic patterns through congestion charging: What factors drive success or failure?," IREA Working Papers 200801, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Hoffman, Karla & Berardino, Frank & Hunter, George, 2013. "Congestion pricing applications to manage high temporal demand for public services and their relevance to air space management," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-41.
- Zhong, Shaopeng & Wang, Shusheng & Jiang, Yao & Yu, Bo & Zhang, Wenhao, 2015. "Distinguishing the land use effects of road pricing based on the urban form attributes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-58.
- Munford, Luke A., 2017. "The impact of congestion charging on social capital," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 192-208.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raux, Charles & Souche, Stéphanie & Pons, Damien, 2012.
"The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost–benefit analyses,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 85-92.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche & Damien Pons, 2012. "The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost-benefit analyses," Post-Print halshs-01026428, HAL.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:149-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno De Borger & Antonio Russo, 2015.
"The Political Economy of Pricing Car Access to Downtown Commercial Districts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5294, CESifo Group Munich.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & RUSSO, Antonio, 2015. "Lobbying and the political economy of pricing car access to downtown commercial districts," Working Papers 2015012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Danielis, Romeo & Maggi, Elena & Rotaris, Lucia & Valeri, Eva, 2012. "Urban supply chains and transportation policies," Working Papers 12_7, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Bonsall, Peter & Young, William, 2010. "Is there a case for replacing parking charges by road user charges?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 323-334, September.
- Danielis, Romeo & Maggi, Elena & Rotaris, Lucia & Valeri, Eva, 2012. "Urban supply chains and transportation policies," Working Papers 1207, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The impact of road pricing on housing prices: Preliminary evidence from Milan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 188-194.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-60.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:153-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mullen, Caroline & Tight, Miles & Whiteing, Anthony & Jopson, Ann, 2014. "Knowing their place on the roads: What would equality mean for walking and cycling?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 238-248.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:113-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.