Prospective Analysis of Sustainable Tourism Development in Penglipuran Village as A Tourist Village Role Model in Bali
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourgeois, Robin & Jesus, Franck, 2004. "Participatory Prospective Analysis: Exploring and Anticipating Challenges with Stakeholders," Monographs, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA), number 32731, December.
- Suhel Suhel & Abdul Bashir, 2018. "The role of tourism toward economic growth in the local economy," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, vol. 10(1), pages 32-39.
- Suhel & Abdul Bashir, 2018. "The role of tourism toward economic growth in the local economy," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 32-39, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ida Bagus Made Sutrisna & Ida Ayu Nyoman Saskara & Made Suyana Utama & Ni Putu Wiwin Setyari, 2020. "Prospective Analysis of Sustainable Tourism Development in Penglipuran Village as A Tourist Village Role Model in Bali," TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 13(1), pages 184-198, November.
- Olena STRYZHAK & Ramazan SAYAR & Yılmaz Onur ARI, 2022. "Geopolitical risks, GDP and tourism: an ARDL-ECM cointegration study on Ukraine," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 14(1), pages 85-113, May.
- Jun Zhang & Li Cheng, 2019. "Threshold Effect of Tourism Development on Economic Growth Following a Disaster Shock: Evidence from the Wenchuan Earthquake, P.R. China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Adeola, Ogechi & Evans, Olaniyi & Hilson, Ebo, 2018. "Tourism and economic wellbeing in Africa," MPRA Paper 93685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larson, Anne M. & Monterroso, Iliana & Liswanti, Nining & Tamara, Ade, 2023. "What is forest tenure (in)security? Insights from participatory perspective analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- François Rebaudo & Olivier Dangles, 2011. "Coupled Information Diffusion–Pest Dynamics Models Predict Delayed Benefits of Farmer Cooperation in Pest Management Programs," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(10), pages 1-10, October.
- Widayanti Sri & Amir Indra Tjahaja & Indah Pawana Nur & Septya Fanny, 2020. "Consumer Preference of Packaged Rice and Bulk Rice in Surabaya," HOLISTICA – Journal of Business and Public Administration, Sciendo, vol. 11(1), pages 155-169, April.
More about this item
Keywordstourism village; tourism; sustainable development; key factors;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tec:journl:v:13:y:2020:i:1:p:184-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tasente Tanase (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.