United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA)
- Towards a joint regional agenda for the alleviation of poverty through agriculture and secondary crop development: proceedings of the regional meeting, Bangkok, 21-22 November 2007
by Anonymous & Thompson, Geoff & Rusastra, I Wayan & Baldwin, Robert
- Pengembangan agribisnis berbasis palawija di Indonesia: perannya dalam peningkatan ketahanan pangan dan pengentasan kemiskinan: prosiding seminar nasional, Bogor, 13 Juli 2006
by Anonymous & Napitupulu, Togar Alam & Manikmas, Made Oka A. & Kasim, Firdaus
- Farming a way out of poverty: forgotten crops and marginal populations in Asia and the Pacific
by Anonymous & Svensson, Lisa & Burrows, Matthew L.
- Pathways out of poverty through maize and job's tear in Lao People's Democratic Republic
by Douangsavanh, Linkham & Bouahom, Bounthong
- Participatory Prospective Analysis: Exploring and Anticipating Challenges with Stakeholders
by Bourgeois, Robin & Jesus, Franck
- Domestic Supply and Consumption Patterns of Coarse Grains, Pulses, Roots and Tuber Crops in Asia and the Pacific
by Anonymous & Balerin, Yannick
- Coping against El Nino for Stabilizing Rainfed Agriculture: Lessons from Asia and the Pacific: Proceedings of a Joint Workshop Held in Cebu, the Philippines, September17-19, 2002
by Anonymous & Concepcion, Rogelio N.
- The CGPRT Feed Crops Supply/Demand and Potential/Constraints for their Expansion in South Asia: Proceedings of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 3-4, 2002
- Reconciling Actors' Preferences in Agricultural Policy - Towards a New Management of Public Decisions
by Jesus, Franck & Bourgeois, Robin
- Actor-led Change for Efficient Agrifood Systems; Handbook of the Participatory Actor-based CADIAC Approach
by Bourgeois, Robin & Herrera, Danilo
- Database Management and Analytical Techniques for Agricultural Planning: A Course Manual
by Anonymous & Hollema, Siemon & Chowdhury, Mohammad A.T.
- Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Asia; Proceeding of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, October 5-8, 1999
by Anonymous & Titapiwatanakun, Boonjit & Stoltz, D.R.
- Economic Assessment of Selected Resource Management Techniques in Marginal Upland Agriculture: Integrated Report and Proceedings of a Workshop, held in Seoul, Korea, May 20-22, 1998
by Anonymous & Stoltz, D.R.