Contact information of United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucapmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
- 32737 Reconciling Actors' Preferences in Agricultural Policy - Towards a New Management of Public Decisions
by Jesus, Franck & Bourgeois, Robin
- 32734 The CGPRT Feed Crops Supply/Demand and Potential/Constraints for their Expansion in South Asia: Proceedings of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 3-4, 2002
edited by Hutabarat, Budiman
- 32733 Coping against El Nino for Stabilizing Rainfed Agriculture: Lessons from Asia and the Pacific: Proceedings of a Joint Workshop Held in Cebu, the Philippines, September17-19, 2002
edited by Yokoyama, Shigeki & Concepcion, Rogelio N.
- 32730 Domestic Supply and Consumption Patterns of Coarse Grains, Pulses, Roots and Tuber Crops in Asia and the Pacific
edited by Bourgeois, Robin & Balerin, Yannick
- 32736 Economic Assessment of Selected Resource Management Techniques in Marginal Upland Agriculture: Integrated Report and Proceedings of a Workshop, held in Seoul, Korea, May 20-22, 1998
edited by Kim, Min-Jae & Stoltz, D.R.
- 32732 Database Management and Analytical Techniques for Agricultural Planning: A Course Manual
edited by Bottema, J.W. Taco & Hollema, Siemon & Chowdhury, Mohammad A.T.
- 32727 Actor-led Change for Efficient Agrifood Systems; Handbook of the Participatory Actor-based CADIAC Approach
by Bourgeois, Robin & Herrera, Danilo