Is the Romanian financial market prepared to support pension system reform?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaessner, Thomas Charles & Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 1998. "Pension reform in small developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1983, The World Bank.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Vittas, Dimitri, 2002. "Contractual savings in countries with a small financial sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2841, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordspension; system; financial market; reform;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:295-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .