Entrepreneurial orientation in management buy-outs and the contribution of venture capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruining, J. & Wright, D.M., 2002. "Entrepreneurial Orientation In Management Buy-Outs And The Contribution Of Venture Capital," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-67-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2011.
"Do Private Equity Firms Foster Innovation? Evidence from French LBOs,"
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2012. "Do Private Equity Firms Foster Innovation? Evidence from French LBOs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201209, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bruining, J. & Verwaal, E. & Lockett, A. & Wright, D.M. & Manigart, S., 2005. "Firm Size Effects on Venture Capital Syndication: The Role of Resources and Transaction Costs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-077-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Michael Hilb & Tomas Casas, 2015. "Towards a construct of entrepreneurial strategising: the case of private equity," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 84-101.
- Olivier, Gottschalg & Meier, Degenhard, 2006. "What does it take to be good parent ? Opening the black-box of value creation in the unrealated multibusiness firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 822, HEC Paris.
- Bruining, J. & Verwaal, E., 2005. "Successful management buyouts: Are they really more entrepreneurial?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-076-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0408-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1009307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2011. "LBOs and innovation: the French case," Post-Print halshs-00669910, HAL.
- Hans Bruining & Ernst Verwaal & Mike Wright, 2013. "Private equity and entrepreneurial management in management buy-outs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 591-605, April.
- Katharina Fellnhofer & Kaisu Puumalainen & Helena Sjögrén, 0. "Entrepreneurial orientation in work groups – effects of individuals and group characteristics," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Meuleman & M. Wright & H. Landström & H. Bruining & P. Desbrières & U. Hommel, 2004. "Why Do Venture Capital Companies Syndicate?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/226, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2012. "Les apports de la stratégie à la finance entrepreneuriale - The contributions of strategy to entrepreneurial finance," Working Papers CREGO 1120801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Andy Lockett & Mike Wright & Andrew Burrows & Louise Scholes & Dave Paton, 2008. "The export intensity of venture capital backed companies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 39-58, June.
- Fabio Bertoni & María Ferrer & José Martí, 2013. "The different roles played by venture capital and private equity investors on the investment activity of their portfolio firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 607-633, April.
- Fabio Buttignon & Marco Vedovato & Paolo Bortoluzzi, 2005. "Family business investor byouts: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:4:y:2002:i:2:p:147-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.