A typology of remanufacturing in closed-loop supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Dominguez & Borja Ponte & Salvatore Cannella & Jose M. Framinan, 2019. "Building Resilience in Closed-Loop Supply Chains through Information-Sharing Mechanisms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-4, November.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Ponte, Borja & Framinan, Jose M., 2020. "On the dynamics of closed-loop supply chains under remanufacturing lead time variability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, João & Dutordoir, Marie, 2020. "Mapping the market for remanufacturing: An application of “Big Data” analytics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 230(C).
- Ponte, Borja & Framinan, Jose M. & Cannella, Salvatore & Dominguez, Roberto, 2020. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in closed-loop supply chains: The interplay of information transparencies, return rates, and lead times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 230(C).
- Tianqin Shi & Dilip Chhajed & Zhixi Wan & Yunchuan Liu, 2020. "Distribution Channel Choice and Divisional Conflict in Remanufacturing Operations," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(7), pages 1702-1719, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tprsxx:v:56:y:2018:i:1-2:p:374-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TPRS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.