Emissions trading: lessons learnt from the 1st phase of the EU ETS and prospects for the 2nd phase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Gregor Thenius, 2007. "Stringency and Distribution in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme –The 2005 Evidence," Working Papers 2007.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2013.
"Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 597-607.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Lambie, Neil Ross, 2010.
"Understanding the effect of an emissions trading scheme on electricity generator investment and retirement behaviour: the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), June.
- Neil Ross Lambie, 2010. "Understanding the effect of an emissions trading scheme on electricity generator investment and retirement behaviour: the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 203-217, April.
- Jan Christian Schinke, 2011. "The no cost emission saving policy," EcoMod2011 2958, EcoMod.
- Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying, 2016. "The impact of verified emissions announcements on the European Union emissions trading scheme: A bilaterally modified dummy variable modelling analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 567-577.
- Maria Berrittella & Filippo Alessandro Cimino, 2012. "The Carousel Value-added Tax Fraud in the European Emission Trading System," Working Papers 2012.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lambie, Neil Ross, 2009. "The role of real options analysis in the design of a greenhouse gas emissions trading scheme," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47626, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Haupt, Madlen & Ismer, Roland, 2011. "Emissions Trading Schemes under IFRS - Towards a “true and fair view”," EconStor Research Reports 65872, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid, 2015. "Environmental taxes and international spillovers: The case of a small open economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 70-80.
- Paul Lehmann & Felix Creutzig & Melf-Hinrich Ehlers & Nele Friedrichsen & Clemens Heuson & Lion Hirth & Robert Pietzcker, 2012. "Carbon Lock-Out: Advancing Renewable Energy Policy in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-32, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilie Alberola & Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme : Disentangling the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Leon Vinokur, 2009. "Disposition in the Carbon Market and Institutional Constraints," Working Papers 652, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Simon Shackley & Michael Thompson, 2012. "Lost in the mix: will the technologies of carbon dioxide capture and storage provide us with a breathing space as we strive to make the transition from fossil fuels to renewables?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Jos Sijm, 2012. "Tradable Carbon Allowances: The Experience of the European Union and Lessons Learned," Chapters,in: Responding to Climate Change, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Halkos, George, 2014. "The Economics of Climate Change Policy: Critical review and future policy directions," MPRA Paper 56841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011. "From growth to green growth -- a framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5872, The World Bank.
- T. Ermolieva & Y. Ermoliev & M. Jonas & M. Obersteiner & F. Wagner & W. Winiwarter, 2014. "Uncertainty, cost-effectiveness and environmental safety of robust carbon trading: integrated approach," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 633-646, June.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:793-822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2012. "Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading Scheme—Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 770-773.
- Cummins, Mark, 2013. "EU ETS market interactions: The case for multiple hypothesis testing approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 701-709.
- Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh, 2008. "The governance challenge for implementing effective market-based climate policies: A case study of The New South Wales Greenhouse Gas Reduction Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2999-3008, August.
- Séverine Blaise, 2011. "L'après Kyoto : quelle approche face au changement climatique ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 103-120.
- Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi, 2017. "Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 449-459.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Rousseau, Sandra, 2009. "The European Emissions Trading System in Belgium," Working Papers 2009/26, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:6:y:2006:i:4:p:351-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.