Spatial Interdependence in a Metropolitan Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Persky & Daniel Felsenstein & Virginia Carlson, 2004. "Does "Trickle Down" Work? Economic Development and Job Chains in Local Labor Markets," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number dtdw, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & McIntyre, Stuart G., 2014.
"Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-11.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson & Stuart G., McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 Emissions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-63, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Stuart G McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions," Working Papers 1315, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Akihiro Otsuka & Mika Goto & Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, 2010. "Industrial agglomeration effects in Japan: Productive efficiency, market access, and public fiscal transfer," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 819-840, November.
- Geoffrey Hewings, 2008. "On some conundra in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 251-265, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0250-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeynep Elburz & Vedia Dokmeci, 2012. "The Spatial Distribution Of Fire Services In Izmir," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1014, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan area; zonal structure; trade; commuting; consumption; R12; R15; R22; R29;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:2:y:2007:i:1:p:7-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.