Tight Clusters or Loose Networks? The Critical Role of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Cluster Creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Best, Michael, 2001. "The New Competitive Advantage: The Renewal of American Industry," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297451.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svante Andersson & Eva Berggren, 2016.
"Born global or local? Factors influencing the internationalization of university spin-offs—the case of Halmstad University
[Born Global oder Born Local: Was beinflüsst und erleichtert die Internati," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 296-322, September.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11846-017-0268-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Edgington & Roger Hayter, 2013. "The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 227-259, July.
- Aurora Teixeira & Cátia Coimbra, 2014. "The determinants of the internationalization speed of Portuguese university spin-offs: An empirical investigation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 270-308, September.
- Conroy, Kieran M. & Collings, David G., 2016. "The legitimacy of subsidiary issue selling: Balancing positive & negative attention from corporate headquarters," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 612-627.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:245-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .