Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Innovative Cooperation of Firms in the UK Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto, Hugo & Cruz, Ana Rita & Combe, Colin, 2015. "Cooperation and the emergence of maritime clusters in the Atlantic: Analysis and implications of innovation and human capital for blue growth," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 167-177.
- Jingxiao Zhang & Hui Li & Steve Hsueh-Ming Wang, 2017. "Analysis and Potential Application of the Maturity of Growth Management in the Developing Construction Industry of a Province of China: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 213-228, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Silvia Vicente-Oliva & Ángel Martínez-Sánchez & Luis Berges-Muro, 2016. "Enhancing The Outcomes In R&D Collaborative Projects: An Empirical Analysis Of The Middle Ebro Valley In Spain," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-34, October.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "The dark side of R&D collaborations," Working Papers 1405, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2015.
"Does skilled migration foster innovative performance? Evidence from British local areas,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 773-794, November.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2011. "Does Skilled Migration Foster Innovative Performance? Evidence from British Local Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0097, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Faggio, Giulia & Silva, Olmo, 2014.
"Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labour markets,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 67-85.
- Faggio, Giulia & Silva, Olmo, 2014. "Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labour markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9554-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mate-Sanchez-Val, Mariluz & Harris, Richard, 2014. "Differential empirical innovation factors for Spain and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 451-463.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Areti Gkypali & Kostas Tsekouras, 2014. "Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 14-361, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Cardona, Sebastian Gómez, 2014. "Capabilities and investment in R&D: An analysis on European data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 101-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1283-1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .