The Evolution of Firm Growth Dynamics in the US Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi, 2008.
"Statistical Regularities in the Evolution of Industries. A Guide through Some Evidence and Challenges for the Theory,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 185-220.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2005. "Statistical Regularities in the Evolution of Industries. A Guide through some Evidence and Challenges for the Theory," LEM Papers Series 2005/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Defending Gibrat’s Law as a long-run regularity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Elena Cefis & Giovanni Dosi & Angelo Secchi, 2003.
"Invariances and Diversities in the Evolution of Manufacturing Industries,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Bottazzi & E. Cefis & G. Dosi & A. Secchi, 2003. "Invariances and Diversities in the Evolution of Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 03-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2017.
"CSR, Innovation, and Firm Performance in Sluggish Growth Contexts: A Firm-Level Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 241-254, November.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2015. "CSR, Innovation, and Firm Performance in Sluggish Growth Contexts: A Firm-Level Empirical Analysis," Post-Print hal-01588258, HAL.
- Jean Dubé & Cédric Brunelle, 2014. "Dots to dots: a general methodology to build local indicators using spatial micro-data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 245-272, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; Innovation; Pharmaceutical industry;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Usuario:Violetaguitart/Taller in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:8:p:1053-1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.