Influence of Quality of Life on Urban Growth: A Case Study of Barcelona, Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011.
"Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions,"
31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio D'Agostino & Margherita Scarlato, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0138, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jungyul Sohn, 2012. "Does City Location Determine Urban Population Growth? The Case Of Small And Medium Cities In Korea," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(3), pages 276-292, July.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Tanja Buch & Silke Hamann & Anja Rossen, 2012. "Jobs or Amenities â€“ What determines the migration balances of cities?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p401, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben Said FOUED, 2015.
"Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness And Amenities,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 49-70, August.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16130-16147:d:59950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Cocci Grifoni & Rosalba D’Onofrio & Massimo Sargolini & Mariano Pierantozzi, 2016. "A Parametric Optimization Approach to Mitigating the Urban Heat Island Effect: A Case Study in Ancona, Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014.
"Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities,"
52969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Ivaldi & Guido Bonatti & Riccardo Soliani, 2014. "Composite Index for Quality of Life in Italian Cities: An Application to URBES Indicators," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 18-32, November.
- Ye Seul Choi & Up Lim, 2015. "Effects of Regional Creative Milieu on Interregional Migration of the Highly Educated in Korea: Evidence from Hierarchical Cross-Classified Linear Modeling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012. "Migration Determinants at a Local Level," ERSA conference papers ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Helena Guimaraes & Luis Catela Nunes & Ana Paula Barreira & Thomas Panagopoulos, 2015. "What makes people stay in or leave shrinking cities? An empirical study from Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp592, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality-of-life; Urban economics; City growth; Geographically weighted regressions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:5:p:551-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.