Internationalization and Specialization in the European Automotive Components Sector: Implications for the Hollowing-out Thesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOLESŁAW DOMAŃSKI & KRZYSZTOF GWOSDZ, 2009. "Toward a More Embedded Production System? Automotive Supply Networks and Localized Capabilities in Poland," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 452-482.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014.
"The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2014-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Frigant, Vincent & Zumpe, Martin, 2014. "The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks," MPRA Paper 60199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin Barnes & Raphael Kaplinsky, 2000. "Globalization and the Death of the Local Firm? The Automobile Components Sector in South Africa," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 797-812.
- Gill Bentley & David Bailey & Stewart MacNeill, 2013. "The changing geography of the European auto industry," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 3, pages 67-96 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frigant, Vincent & Zumpe, Martin, 2014.
"Are automotive global production networks becoming more global? Comparison of regional and global integration processes based on auto parts trade data,"
55727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014. "Are automotive Global Production Networks becoming more global? Comparison of regional and global integration processes based on auto parts trade data," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humphrey, John. & Chen, Martha., 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains," ILO Working Papers 993698523402676, International Labour Organization.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2011. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Product Fragmentation in the Auto-Parts Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-186, June.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Three uncertainties looming over the European auto industry," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-34, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Thomas Klier & Daniel McMillen, 2015. "Plant Location Patterns in the European Automobile Supplier Industry," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 558-573, December.
- Petr Pavlínek & Pavla Žížalová, 2016. "Linkages and spillovers in global production networks: firm-level analysis of the Czech automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 331-363.
- Stephan Manning & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters & Arie Lewin, 2012. "Global Co-Evolution of Firm Boundaries: Process Commoditization, Capabilities Development, and Path Dependencies," Working Papers CEB 12-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive Components Industry; Internationalization; Specialization; Hollowing-OUT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:2:p:109-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .