Valuation of energy storage: an optimal switching approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen Q. Wu & Derek D. Wang & Zhenwei Qin, 2012. "Seasonal Energy Storage Operations with Limited Flexibility: The Price-Adjusted Rolling Intrinsic Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 455-471, July.
- Thompson, Matt & Barr, Drew, 2014. "Cut-off grade: A real options analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 83-92.
- Thompson, Matt, 2016. "Natural gas storage valuation, optimization, market and credit risk management," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 26-44.
- Cartea, Álvaro & González-Pedraz, Carlos, 2012.
"How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-30.
- González-Pedraz, Carlos & Cartea, Álvaro, 2010. "How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb103206, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Anton A. Shardin & Michaela Szolgyenyi, 2016. "Optimal Control of an Energy Storage Facility Under a Changing Economic Environment and Partial Information," Papers 1602.04662, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Nemat Safarov & Colin Atkinson, 2016. "Natural gas-fired power plants valuation and optimisation under Levy copulas and regime-switching," Papers 1607.01207, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Mason, Charles F. & A. Wilmot, Neil, 2014. "Jump processes in natural gas markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(S1), pages 69-79.
- Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Valeria Giusto & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2017.
"Utility indifference pricing and hedging for structured contracts in energy markets,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 85(2), pages 265-303, April.
- Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Valeria Giusto & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2014. "Utility indifference pricing and hedging for structured contracts in energy markets," Papers 1407.7725, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Callegaro, Giorgia & Campi, Luciano & Giusto, Valeria & Vargiolu, Tiziano, 2017. "Utility indifference pricing and hedging for structured contracts in energy markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicole Bauerle & Viola Riess, 2014. "Gas Storage valuation with regime switching," Papers 1412.1298, arXiv.org.
- Hanfeld, Marc & Schlüter, Stephan, 2016. "Operating a swing option on today's gas markets: How least squares Monte Carlo works and why it is beneficial," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Moriarty, John & Palczewski, Jan, 2017. "Real option valuation for reserve capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 251-260.
- Anton A. Shardin & Michaela Szölgyenyi, 2016. "Optimal Control Of An Energy Storage Facility Under A Changing Economic Environment And Partial Information," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-27, June.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219024917500042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Les Clewlow & Boda Kang, 2016.
"The Evaluation Of Multiple Year Gas Sales Agreement With Regime Switching,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-25, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Les Clewlow & Boda Kang, 2011. "The Evaluation of Multiple Year Gas Sales Agreement with Regime Switching," Research Paper Series 288, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kitapbayev, Yerkin & Moriarty, John & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2015. "Stochastic control and real options valuation of thermal storage-enabled demand response from flexible district energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 823-831.
- Nicola Secomandi & Mulan X. Wang, 2012. "A Computational Approach to the Real Option Management of Network Contracts for Natural Gas Pipeline Transport Capacity," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 441-454, July.
- Trotter, Ian M. & Gomes, Marília Fernandes Maciel & Braga, Marcelo José & Brochmann, Bjørn & Lie, Ole Nikolai, 2016. "Optimal LNG (liquefied natural gas) regasification scheduling for import terminals with storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 80-88.
- Giovanni Mottola, 2014. "A stochastic switching control model arising in general OTC contracts with contingent CSA in presence of CVA, collateral and funding," Papers 1412.1469, arXiv.org.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- Felix, Bastian Joachim & Weber, Christoph, 2012. "Gas storage valuation applying numerically constructed recombining trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 178-187.
- Nadarajah, Selvaprabu & Margot, François & Secomandi, Nicola, 2017. "Comparison of least squares Monte Carlo methods with applications to energy real options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 196-204.
- Bastian Felix, 2012. "Gas Storage Valuation: A Comparative Simulation Study," EWL Working Papers 1201, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:698-706 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous time finance; American style derivative securities; Commodity markets; Control of stochastic systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .