How foreign influence and local managers affect the successful transition of the firm: the case of AGC Flat Glass Czech
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jana P. Fidrmuc, 2004. "Fire the Manager to Improve Performance? Managerial Turnover and Incentives After Privatization in the Czech Republic," Working Papers wpn04-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Frydman, R. & Hessel, M. & Rapaczynski, A., 2000. "Why Ownership Matters? Entrepreneurship and the Restructuring of Enterprises in Central Europe," Working Papers 00-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jana P. Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2007.
"Fire the manager to improve performance? Managerial turnover and incentives after privatization in the Czech Republic,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(3), pages 505-533, July.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jana, 2004. "Fire the Manager to Improve Performance? Managerial Turnover and Incentives After Privatization in the Czech Republic," CEPR Discussion Papers 4351, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisa Galeotti, 2009. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Geographical Proximity with Foreign Investors? Evidence from the Privatization of the Czech Glass Industry," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 026-047, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:20:y:2008:i:1:p:77-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.