Privatisation in Poland: Ten Years After
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iraj Hashi, 1999. "The Polish National Investment Fund Programme: Mass Privatisation With A Difference," Working Papers 995, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn & Donal McGettigan, 1999. "Privatization in Transition Countries; A Sampling of the Literature," IMF Working Papers 99/6, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2009.
"Hierarchy of governance institutions and the pecking order of privatisation: Central-Eastern Europe and Central Asia reconsidered,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-423.
- Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2008. "Hierarchy of Governance Institutions and the Pecking Order of Privatisation: Central-Eastern Europe and Central Asia Reconsidered," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 90, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), revised Jul 2009.
- Kate Bishop & Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2002. "Endogenous ownership structure: factors affecting the post-privatisation equity in largest Hungarian firms," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 5, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Wladimir Andreff, 2003. "Le gouvernement d’entreprise à l’Est : vers un modèle de contrôle centre-européen ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(3), pages 173-199.
- Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2001. "Ownership Concentration, 'Private Benefits of Control' and Debt Financing," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 4, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Lawrence P. King, 2003. "Explaining Postcommunist Economic Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-559, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:425-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.