South Asia's Export Structure in a Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-427, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," Working Paper Series rwp06-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Cost of Doing Business in Africa : Evidence from the World Bank’s Investment Climate Data," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8769, The World Bank.
- Gouranga Gopal Das, 2002. "Trade-Induced Technology Spillover And Adoption: A Quantitative General Equilibrium Application," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 21-44, December.
- Krishnarajapet V. Ramaswamy, 2003. "Globalization and Industrial Labor Markets in South Asia: Some Aspects of Adjustment in a Less Integrated Region," Economics Study Area Working Papers 54, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2003.
"Economic development as self-discovery,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 603-633, December.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self Discovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 3356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," NBER Working Papers 8952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," Working Paper Series rwp02-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jörg MAYER, 2004. "Not Totally Naked: Textiles And Clothing Trade In A Quota Free Environment," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 176, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ratnakar Adhikari & Yumiko Yamamoto, 2008. "Textile and clothing industry - Adjusting to the post-quota world," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Unveiling Protectionism: Regional Responses to Remaining Barriers in the Textiles and Clothing Trade, pages 3-48 page United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Anderson, Edward, 2005. "Openness and inequality in developing countries: A review of theory and recent evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1045-1063, July.
- Badibanga, Thaddee Mutumba & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2008. "Dynamics of Structural Transformation: Understanding the Key Factors That Drive Innovative Activities in Selected Asian and African Countries," Bulletins 43890, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Audretsch, David B. & Sanders, Mark, 2009. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Development," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ron Sandrey & Hannah Edinger, 2011. "Working Paper 128 - China’s Manufacturing and Industrialization in Africa," Working Paper Series 294, African Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ghana - Meeting the Challenge of Accelerated and Shared Growth : Country Economic Memorandum, Volume 1. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7661, The World Bank.
- Black Anthony & McLennan Thomas & Makundi Brian, 2017. "Working Paper 282 - Africa’s Automotive Industry Potential and Challenges," Working Paper Series 2412, African Development Bank.
- Adrian Wood & Jörg Mayer, 2011.
"Has China de-industrialised other developing countries?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 325-350, June.
- Adrian Wood (ODID), Joerg Mayer (UNCTAD), "undated". "Has China de-industrialised other developing countries?," QEH Working Papers qehwps175, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Namra Awais, 2016. "Was the SAFTA (Phase II) Revision Successful? A Case Study of Bangladesh’s RMG Exports to India," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 151-182, Jan-June.
- N.C. Saxena & Tim Conway & Cecilia Luttrell & Edward Anderson & John Farrington & Gerard Gill, 2016. "Food Security and the Millennium Development Goal on Hunger in Asia," Working Papers id:11094, eSocialSciences.
- Goran Nikolić, 2013. "Is There A Structural Improvement In The Merchandise Exports Of The Balkan Countries In The Period 2000-2012?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(196), pages 99-132, January –.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.