Measuring core inflation in India: An asymmetric trimmed mean approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C.R. Marques & P.D. Neves & L.M. Sarmento, 2001. "Evaluating Core Inflation," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 66, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & João Machado Mota, 2000.
"Using the asymmetric trimmed mean as a core inflation indicator,"
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies,
Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Machado Mota & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2000. "Using the Asymmetric Trimmed Mean as a Core Inflation Indicator," Working Papers w200006, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kar, Sujata, 2009. "Statistical Tools as Measures of Core Inflation for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 225-245.
- Das, Abhiman & John, Joice & Singh, Sanjay, 2009. "Measuring Core Inflation in India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 247-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1014252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.