A multi-city epidemic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Wallinga, J. & Dekker, R., 2015. "Dose-optimal vaccine allocation over multiple populations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:294:y:2017:i:c:p:49-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jianrong & Liu, Maoxing & Li, Youwen, 2013. "Analysis of epidemic models with demographics in metapopulation networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(7), pages 1621-1630.
- Constanza Fosco, 2012. "Spatial Difusion and Commuting Flows," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 30, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Sharma, Natasha & Gupta, Arvind Kumar, 2017. "Impact of time delay on the dynamics of SEIR epidemic model using cellular automata," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 114-125.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:mpopst:v:10:y:2003:i:3:p:175-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GMPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .