Nonparametric Testing for Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Spindler & Joachim Winter & Steffen Hagmayer, 2014.
"Asymmetric Information in the Market for Automobile Insurance: Evidence From Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(4), pages 781-801, December.
- Spindler, Martin & Winter, Joachim & Hagmayer, Steffen, 2012. "Asymmetric Information in the Market for Automobile Insurance: Evidence from Germany," MEA discussion paper series 201208, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist, 2015. "Extreme risk interdependence," Bank of England working papers 563, Bank of England.
- Spindler, Martin, 2013. "â€œThey do know what they are doing... at least most of them.â€ Asymmetric Information in the (private) Disability Insurance," MEA discussion paper series 201209, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1103-1126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, Georges & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Pinquet, Jean, 2013.
"A review of recent theoretical and empirical analyses of asymmetric information in road safety and automobile insurance,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 85-97.
- Georges Dionnne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Jean Pinquet, 2012. "A Review of Recent Theoretical and Empirical Analyses of Asymmetric Information in Road Safety and Automobile Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1204, CIRPEE.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:958-969 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Polanski & Evarist Stoja, 2016. "Extreme risk interdependence," ESRB Working Paper Series 12, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist, 2017. "Forecasting multidimensional tail risk at short and long horizons," Bank of England working papers 660, Bank of England.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:35-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2014.
"Testing conditional independence via empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 27-44.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2003. "Testing Conditional Independence Via Empirical Likelihood," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt35v8g0fm, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:mea:meawpa:12260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georges Dionne, 2012. "The Empirical Measure of Information Problems with Emphasis on Insurance Fraud and Dynamic Data," Cahiers de recherche 1233, CIRPEE.
- Choi Yun Jeong & Chen Joe & Sawada Yasuyuki, 2015. "Life Insurance and Suicide: Asymmetric Information Revisited," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1127-1149, July.
- repec:mea:meawpa:12259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spindler, M., 2014. "â€œThey do know what they are doing ... at least most of them.â€ Asymmetric Information in the (private) Disability Insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1269-1293 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:31:y:2013:i:2:p:208-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .