Trade policy, export expansion, human capital and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashim, Khairul & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "What causes economic growth in Malaysia: exports or imports ?," MPRA Paper 62366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Chisiridis & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "The Relationship Between Greek Exports and Foreign Regional Income," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 111, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2013.
"A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 39-60, August.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 200, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2012. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," FIW Working Paper series 084, FIW.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2011. "A Further Examination of the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1149, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Discussion Papers 305, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1597-1616, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 1997. "Fiscal Decentralization, Economic Growth, and Democratic Governance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Konstantinos Chisiridis & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2018. "The Relationship Between Greek Exports and Foreign Income," Discussion Paper Series 2018_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2018.
- Aleh Mazol, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Imports of Intermediate and Capital Goods and GDP Growth in Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 32, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nurhaliq, Puteri & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Export orientation vs import substitution : which strategy should the government adopt? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 82113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & Wizarat, Shahida & Lau, Wee-Yeap, 2013. "Trade-led growth hypothesis: An empirical analysis of South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 654-660.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed? Lessons from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín, 2009. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: estudios empíricos," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0905, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; economic growth; exports; international trade; trade policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:237-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.