Foreign direct investment and wages: a cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Munisamy Gopinath & Weiyan Chen, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and wages: a cross-country analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 231-231.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1996. "Political Economy And International Economics: Jagdish Bhagwati," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522187 edited by Douglas A. Irwin, July.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 1999. "Two Waves of Globalisation: Superficial Similarities, Fundamental Differences," NBER Working Papers 6904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1995. "Outward Direct Investment and the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 7-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Figini & Holger Go¨rg, 2011.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1455-1475, September.
- Figini, Paolo & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Wage Inequality? An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 2336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Figini & Holger Görg, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment affect wage inequality? An empirical investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp186, IIIS.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_426, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015.
"FDI and the Labor Share in Developing Countries : A Theory and Some Evidence,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 119-120, pages 289-319.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Maarek, Paul, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: a theory and some evidence," MPRA Paper 11224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory andsome evidence," Working Papers halshs-00333704, HAL.
- Maarek, Paul & Decreuse, Bruno, 2011. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Paul Maarek & Bruno Decreuse, 2013. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2013-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Post-Print hal-01456114, HAL.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2007.
"Is more mobility good?: Firm mobility and the low wage-low productivity trap,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Sadullah Çelik & Ulkem Basdas, 2010. "How Does Globalization Affect Income Inequality? A Panel Data Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 358-370, November.
- Cristina Procházková Ilinitchi, 2010. "Selected Migration Theories and their Importance on Drawing Migration Policies," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 3-26.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:358-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:36-:d:113052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jyun-Yi & Hsu, Chih-Chiang, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and income inequality: Does the relationship vary with absorptive capacity?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2183-2189.
- Masahiro Endoh, 2012. "Return Differentials of Foreign Investment among OECD Countries," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-016, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Valentina HARTARSKA & Henry THOMPSON, 2008. "Foreign Investment and Transition in Central/Eastern Europe along the Phase Curve," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 67-78.
- Wu, JunJie & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2005. "How Do Location Decisions of Firms and Households Affect Economic Development in Rural America?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19229, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thi Hong Hanh Pham, 2015. "Income Inequality and Foreign Aid," Working Papers hal-01158240, HAL.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The Road to Gender Equality: Global Trends and the Way Forward," MPRA Paper 6510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815500678 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatima, Syeda Tamkeen, 2014. "Off-Shoring and Wage Inequality: where do we stand?," IEE Working Papers 207, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor prices; foreign direct investment; convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:285-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .