Is Democracy Good for the Environment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana, 2013.
"Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for water use? A panel smooth transition regression approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 518-527.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for water use? A panel smooth transition regression approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2012-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Danny García Callejas, 2015. "Voting for the environment: the importance of Democracy and education in Latin America," Revista de Economía del Caribe 014782, Universidad del Norte.
- Yi-Bin Chiu, 2012. "Deforestation and the Environmental Kuznets Curve in Developing Countries: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Jennis J. BISER & Jeffrey A. EDWARDS, 2012. "Civil Liberties and Access to Water: Analysis of 193 Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0162-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric, 2013. "Democracy and climate change policies: Is history important?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 11-19.
- Brännlund Runar & Karimu Amin & Söderholm Patrik, 2017.
"Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions and the role of growth and institutions: a parametric and non-parametric analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 359-390, April.
- Brännlund, Runar & Karimu, Amin & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions and the role of growth and institutions A parametric and nonparametric analysis," CERE Working Papers 2014:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2012. "Environmental regulation and trade openness in the presence of private mitigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 46-57.
- Joungseok Park, 2016. "How Democracy Matters: Evidence of Electoral Incentives for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 16-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:48:y:2005:i:5:p:771-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.