Economic Scholarship at Elite Liberal Arts Colleges: A Citation Analysis with Rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. Holt & Monica Capra, 2000. "Classroom Games: A Prisoner's Dilemma," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 229-236, September.
- Reinhard Selten, 1973.
"A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition, where 4 are Few and 6 are Many,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
008, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "A simple model of imperfect competition, where 4 are few and 6 are many," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 8, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nagel, Rosemarie, 1995. "Unraveling in Guessing Games: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1313-1326, December.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Delemeester, Greg, 2001. " Games Economists Play: A Survey of Non-computerized Classroom-Games for College Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 221-236, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexis Walckiers, 2008. "Multi-dimensional contracts with task-specific productivity: an application to universities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 165-198, April.
- Paul Beamish, 2006. "Publishing international (joint venture) research for impact," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Waldenström, Daniel & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2012.
"Citation success: Evidence from economic history journal publications,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-104.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2009. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Discussion Papers 10-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Papers 0017, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2010. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Paper Series 819, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- Angelito Calma & Martin Davies, 2017. "Geographies of influence: a citation network analysis of Higher Education 1972–2014," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1579-1599, March.
- Frances P. Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"Centres of Research Excellence in Economics in the Republic of Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(3), pages 289-322.
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Centres of Research Excellence in Economics in the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP180, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2016. "Out of Big Brother's Shadow: Ranking Economics Faculties at Regional Universities in the U.S. South," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1609-1615.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/327130 is not listed on IDEAS
- LEMKE, Robert J., 2012. "The Role Faculty Scholarship Plays In Producing Economics Ph.D.S From Liberal Arts Colleges," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(3).
- Stephen Wu, 2007. "Recent publishing trends at the AER, JPE and QJE," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 59-63.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2015.
"Citations in Economics: Measurement, Uses and Impacts,"
NBER Working Papers
21754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2015. "Citations in Economics: Measurement, Uses and Impacts," IZA Discussion Papers 9593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne E Winkler & Sharon G Levin & Paula E Stephan & Wolfgang Gl&aauml;nzel, 2014. "Publishing Trends in Economics across Colleges and Universities, 1991–2007," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 560-582, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:4:p:341-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .