Textile Manufacturing in Eight Developing Countries: Does Business Environment Matter for Firm Technical Efficiency?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik & Charles F. Sabel, 2008.
"Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa,"
CID Working Papers
168, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani & Sabel, Charles F., 2008. "Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa," Working Paper Series rwp08-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- World Bank, 2003. "Better Governance for Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Enhancing Inclusiveness and Accountability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15077.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Levratto & Clarisse Nguedam Ntouko & Maarouf Ramadan, 2017. "Institutions and firmsâ€™ internationalization: an empirical analysis on three Middle East countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mohamed Chaffai & Patrick Plane, 2017. "Firm Productivity, Technology and Export Status, What Can We Learn from Egyptian Industries?," Working Papers 1134, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jun 2017.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2014. "The Quest for Non-Resource-Based FDI; Do Taxes Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/15, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Poland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/183, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9198-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mai Nguyen & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2017.
"Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence,"
- Hoang Thanh Mai NGUYEN & Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS, 2017. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Working Papers 201717, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:10:p:1470-1488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.