Poverty and Inequality in a Rapid Growth Economy: Chile 1990-96
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramírez, Eduardo & Ruben, Ruerd, 2015. "Gender Systems and Women’s Labor Force Participation in the Salmon Industry in Chiloé, Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 96-104.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip H. Brown, 2010. "Inequality at Low Levels of Aggregation in Chile," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 213-226, May.
- Anríquez, Gustavo & Daidone, Silvio & Mane, Erdgin, 2013. "Rising food prices and undernourishment: A cross-country inquiry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 190-202.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Verschoor, A., 2004. "How Good is Growth for the Poor? The Role of Initial Income Distribution in Regional Diversity in Poverty Trends," Discussion Paper 2004-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Brown, Philip H. & Roman, Andrei C., 2010.
"Poverty and Inequality Among Ethnic Groups in Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1036-1046, July.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown & Andrei Roman, 2008. "Poverty and Inequality among Ethnic Groups in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv205, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:983-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramón López & Gustavo Anríquez, 2004.
"Poverty and Agricultural Growth: Chile in the 1990s,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(1), pages 6-24.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo, 2004. "Poverty and Agricultural Growth: Chile in the 1990s," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(1).
- Federico Huneeus & Oscar Landerretche & Esteban Puentes, 2012. "Multidimensional Measure of Job Quality: Persistence and Heterogeneity in a Developing Country," Working Papers wp357, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown & Andrei Roman, 2008. "Poverty Estimating Poverty for Indigenous Groups by Matching Census and Survey Data," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv207, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Verschoor, Arjan, 2005. "A Decomposition of Poverty Trends across Regions: The Role of Variation in the Income and Inequality Elasticities of Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Noreen Goldman & Anne Pebley & Mathew Creighton & Graciela Teruel & Luis Rubalcava & Chang Chung, 2014. "The Consequences of Migration to the United States for Short-Term Changes in the Health of Mexican Immigrants," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1159-1173, August.
- Maria S. Floro & Javier Bronfman, 2012. "How Well have Social Protection Schemes in Chile Reduced Household Vulnerability?," Working Papers 2012-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Dusan Paredes, 2010. "Can NEG explains the spatial distribution of wages in developing countries? Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 02, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Claudio A. Agostini, & Philip H. Brown, & Andrei Roman, 2008. "Estimating Poverty for Indigenous Groups in Chile by Matching Census and Survey Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp932, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bronfman, Javier & Floro, Maria, 2014. "How well has the Social Protection Scheme Reduced Vulnerability in Chile?," MPRA Paper 63255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; inequality; education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:39:y:2003:i:3:p:181-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.