A shared parameter model of longitudinal measurements and survival time with heterogeneous random-effects distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Kuan Tseng & Fushing Hsieh & Jane-Ling Wang, 2005. "Joint modelling of accelerated failure time and longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 587-603, September.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2004. "A new joint model for longitudinal and survival data with a cure fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 18-34, October.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika Van Der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639, October.
- T. Baghfalaki & M. Ganjali & D. Berridge, 2014. "Joint modeling of multivariate longitudinal mixed measurements and time to event data using a Bayesian approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1934-1955, September.
- Lang Wu & Wei Liu & Grace Y. Yi & Yangxin Huang, 2012. "Analysis of Longitudinal and Survival Data: Joint Modeling, Inference Methods, and Issues," Journal of Probability and Statistics, Hindawi, vol. 2012, pages 1-17, December.
- Rizopoulos, Dimitris, 2010. "JM: An R Package for the Joint Modelling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 35(i09).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:15:p:2813-2836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.