Data disaggregation procedures within a maximum entropy framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2006. "Modeling Purchases as Repeated Events," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, pages 487-502.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Jeongwen Chiang & Ching-Fan Chung & Emily Cremers, 2001. "Promotions and the pattern of grocery shopping time," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(7), pages 801-819.
- Cremers, Emily & Chiang, Jeongwen & Chung, C. F., 2001. "Promotions and Patterns of Grocery Shopping Time," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kristiaan Helsen & David C. Schmittlein, 1993. "Analyzing Duration Times in Marketing: Evidence for the Effectiveness of Hazard Rate Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 395-414.
- Rita D. Wheat & Donald G. Morrison, 1990. "Assessing Purchase Timing Models: Whether or Not is Preferable to When," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 162-170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia, 2011. "An information theoretic approach to ecological inference in presence of spatial heterogeneity and dependence," ERSA conference papers ersa11p317, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdata disaggregation; maximum entropy; cross-entropy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:37:y:2010:i:11:p:1947-1959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .