Testing for profitability and contestability in banking: evidence from Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayerhofer, Peter, 2002. "Austrian border regions and eastern integration: A low competitiveness - high growth paradoxon," HWWA Discussion Papers 202, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Hempell, Hannah S., 2002. "Testing for Competition Among German Banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2010.
"The German East‐West Divide In Knowledge Production: An Application To Nanomaterial Patenting,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(5), pages 568-582, December.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2008. "Poolability and Aggregation Problems of Regional Innovation Data: An Application to Nanomaterial Patenting," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0810, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2008. "The German East-West Divide in Knowledge Production: An Application to Nanomaterial Patenting," Working Paper series 40_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2010.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Do Credit Associations Compete with Each Other in Japanese Regional Lending Markets?," MPRA Paper 56669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Cross-Prefecture Expansion of Regional Banks in Japan and Its Effects on Lending-Based Income," MPRA Paper 52978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking performance; banking profitability; banking market structure; panel econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:22:y:2008:i:5:p:639-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.