The Link Between Wages and Productivity in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, G. & Wadhwani, S., 1989. "The Determinants Of Wage Flexibility In Japan: Some Lessons From A Comparison With The Uk Using Micro-Data," Papers 362, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chor Foon Tang, 2012. "The non-monotonic effect of real wages on labour productivity: New evidence from the manufacturing sector in Malaysia," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 391-399, May.
- Bande, Roberto & Fernández, Melchor & Montuenga, Víctor, 2008.
"Regional unemployment in Spain: Disparities, business cycle and wage setting,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 885-914, October.
- Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez & Victor Montuenga, 2005. "Regional Unemployment in Spain: Disparities, Business Cycle and Wage Setting," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0035, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez & VÃctor Manuel Montuenga, 2005. "Regional Unemployment in Spain - Disparities, Business Cycle and Wage Setting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p489, European Regional Science Association.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "A note on the nonlinear wages-productivity nexus for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 24355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSectoral analysis; insider-outsider model; efficiency wage hypothesis; extreme bound analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:247-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.