The Determinants Of Wage Flexibility In Japan: Some Lessons From A Comparison With The Uk Using Micro-Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Galizzi, 2005. "Wage Changes, Establishment Growth, and the Effect of Composition Bias," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 165-184, Spring.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato, 1993. "Employee Stock Ownership Plans and Productivity in Japanese Manufacturing Firms," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Kare Johansen, 1999. "Insider forces in wage determination: new evidence for Norwegian industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 137-147.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1999. "Product markets and labour markets1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Monica Galizzi, 2007. "Wage Changes, Establishment Growth, and the Effect of Composition Bias," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 64, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Stevens, Philip Andrew, 2003. "Firms' expectations and employment behaviour: evidence from a panel of UK manufacturing firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 305-308, December.
- Victor Montuenga-Gomez & Melchor Fernandez & Andres Romeu, 2007. "The Link Between Wages and Productivity in Spain," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 247-272.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; unemployment ; wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lseple:362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.