Explaining Economic Restructuring: An input-output analysis of organisational change in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Michael Dietrich, 1993. "Total Quality Control, Just-in-Time Management, and the Economics of the Firm," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(6), pages 17-31, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2006. "Outsourcing and structural change: shifting firm and sectoral boundaries," Working Papers 566, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Contracting Out of Service Activities and the Effects on Sectoral Employment Patterns in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0906, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Input-output data and service outsourcing. A reply to Dietrich, McCarthy and Anagnostou," Working Papers 621, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:219-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.