Measuring Variety and Quality of Products with Trademarks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo P. Mamede & Teresa F. Fernandes & Manuel M. Godinho, 2014. "Patterns and determinants of trademark use in Portugal," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 5, pages 95-116 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marta Arespa, 2011. "Macroeconomics of extensive margins: a simple model," Working Papers XREAP2011-19, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2011.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014.
"An "Algorithmic Links with Probabilities" Concordance for Trademarks For Disaggregated Analysis of Trademark and Economic Data,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
14, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2014. "Concordance for Trademarks: Algorithmic Links with Probabilities (ALP) Industry Level-to-Trademark (NICE Level) Crosswalk," WIPO Economics & Statistics Related Resources 5, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised May 2014.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:1184-1213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2016.
"Empirical studies of trade marks -- The existing economic literature,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 358-390, June.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Empirical Studies of Trade Marks: The Existing Economic Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Philipp Schautschick, 2013. "Empirical studies of trade marks - the existing economic literature," Economics Series Working Papers 659, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nikolas Zolas & Travis J. Lybbert & Prantik Bhattacharyya, 2013. "An ‘Algorithmic Links With Probabilities’ Concordance For Trademarks: For Disaggregated Analysis Of Trademark & Economic Data," Working Papers 13-49, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2008. "Trade, product variety and welfare: a quantitative assessment for mainland China," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20806, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTrademarks; product variety; product quality; international trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:21:y:2007:i:4:p:613-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.