On the relationship between telecommunications investment and economic growth in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Culem, Claudy G., 1988. "The locational determinants of direct investments among industrialized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 885-904, April.
- Johnson, Paul A. & Takeyama, Lisa N., 2001. "Initial conditions and economic growth in the US states," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 919-927, May.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1998.
"CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1997. "CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 11843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jul 1997.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Georgeta Vintilă & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "Empirical Study towards the Drivers of Sustainable Economic Growth in EU-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Gkouvakis, Michail, 2015. "Causal interrelations among market fundamentals: Evidence from the European Telecommunications sector," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 150-159.
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Matthias Koch & TamÃ¡s Krisztin, 2011. "Time series and spatial interaction: An alternative method to detect converging clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1678, European Regional Science Association.
- António Madureira & Nico Baken & Harry Bouwman, 2011. "Value of digital information networks: a holonic framework," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links – A sequel," Kiel Working Papers 704, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Syed Tehseen Jawaid & Syed Ali Raza & Khalid Mustafa & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2016. "Does Inward Foreign Direct Investment Lead Export Performance in Pakistan?," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 17(6), pages 1296-1313, December.
- Jones, Jonathan & Wren, Colin, 2008. "Re-investment and the survival of foreign-owned plants," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33138, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-314, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories," MPRA Paper 27595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "The dynamics of information and communications technologies infrastructure, economic growth, and financial development: Evidence from Asian countries," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 135-149.
- Ronald Kumar, 2014. "Exploring the role of technology, tourism and financial development: an empirical study of Vietnam," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2881-2898, September.
- Winford H. Masanjala & Chris Papageorgiou, 2004. "The Solow model with CES technology: nonlinearities and parameter heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 171-201.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003.
"Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 397-418, October.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, "undated". "Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis," Working Papers 2000-28, FEDEA.
- Barrios, Salvador & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2001. "Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angels PelegrÃn SolÃ©, 2004. "Regional distribution of foreign manufacturing investment in Spain. Do agglomeration economies matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p682, European Regional Science Association.
- Rafael González-Val, 2015.
"Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Working Papers 2014/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Md. Sharif Hossain & Rajarshi Mitra, 2013. "A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Determinants of FDI in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1606-1614.
- Charles Shaaba Saba & Nicholas Ngepah, 2022. "ICT Diffusion, Industrialisation and Economic Growth Nexus: an International Cross-country Analysis," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 13(3), pages 2030-2069, September.
- Thomas, Douglas E. & Grosse, Robert, 2001. "Country-of-origin determinants of foreign direct investment in an emerging market: the case of Mexico," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 59-79.
- Fabienne Boudier‐Bensebaa, 2005.
"Agglomeration economies and location choice: Foreign direct investment in Hungary,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(4), pages 605-628, October.
- F Boudier-Bensebaa, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and location choice: Foreign direct investment in Hungary," Post-Print hal-00693147, HAL.
- Myovella, Godwin & Karacuka, Mehmet & Haucap, Justus, 2020. "Digitalization and economic growth: A comparative analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa and OECD economies," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2).
- Janice Boucher Breuer & William Hauk Jr. & John McDermott, 2014. "The return of convergence in the US states," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 64-68, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications; growth; Granger causality;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:19:y:2005:i:1:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.