On the relationship between telecommunications investment and economic growth in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clive Granger & Namwon Hyung & Yongil Jeon, 2001.
"Spurious regressions with stationary series,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 899-904.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Hyung, Namwon & Jeon, Yongil, 1998. "Spurious Regressions with Stationary Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7r3353t8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1998.
"CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1997. "CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 11843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jul 1997.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R. & Bele, Samadhan K., 2014. "Economic growth and the development of telecommunications infrastructure in the G-20 countries: A panel-VAR approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 634-649.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2012.
"Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-Saharan Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 461-469, February.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2009. "Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-saharan Africa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005512, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:156-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, & Mahendhiran Nair, Jay Mittal, & Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Telecommunications infrastructure and usage and the FDI–growth nexus: evidence from Asian-21 countries "Abstract: This paper examines causal relationships between telecommunications infrastructur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2032, The University of Melbourne.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "The long-run impact of Information and Communication Technology on economic output: The case of Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 623-633.
- Sajal Ghosh & Rohit Prasad, 2012. "Telephone penetrations and economic growth: evidence from India," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H., 2016. "Economic growth, development of telecommunications infrastructure, and financial development in Asia, 1991–2012," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 25-38.
- Ari VAN ASSCHE & Denise KONAN, "undated". "Assessing the Benefits of Telecommunications Liberalization to Tunisia," EcoMod2004 330600148, EcoMod.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "Information technology and its changing roles to economic growth and productivity in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 125-135.
- Hong, Jae-pyo, 2017. "Causal relationship between ICT R&D investment and economic growth in Korea," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 70-75.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications; growth; Granger causality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:19:y:2005:i:1:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .