On the Consequences of Patenting University Research: Lessons from a Survey of French Academic Inventors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2008.
"Specialization of Regions and Universities: The New Versus the Old,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 253-275.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Specialization of Regions and Universities - the new versus the old," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 101, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick, 2008.
"Inside the black box of regional development: human capital, the creative class and tolerance,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 615-649, September.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do Creative Industries Cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy and Spain," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 549-567.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do creative industries cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy," Working Papers wpdea0805, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ann Markusen, 2006. "Urban development and the politics of a creative class: evidence from a study of artists," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(10), pages 1921-1940, October.
- Høgni Kalsø Hansen & Thomas Niedomysl, 2009. "Migration of the creative class: evidence from Sweden," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 191-206, March.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Gellatly, Guy, 2008. "Cities and Growth: The Left Brain of North American Cities: Scientists and Engineers and Urban Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008017e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1999. "Which comes first, jobs or people? An analysis of the recent stylized facts," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-123, July.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2012.
"Traditional Versus Heterodox Motives for Academic Patenting: Evidence from the Netherlands,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 671-695, November.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2012. "Traditional versus heterodox motives for academic patenting: evidence from the netherlands," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487509, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity patenting; open science; intellectual property rights; technology transfer; university-industry relationships; Bayh-Dole Act;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:445-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .