Multinationality Matters in Innovation: The Case of the UK Financial Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence J. White, "undated". "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Financial Regulation: The Challenges for Public Policy," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Patrick T. Harker & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "What Drives the Performance of Financial Institutions?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, Pia & Nätti, Satu, 2012. "Network orchestration for knowledge mobility: The case of an international innovation community," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 5(4), pages 244-264.
- Bjørn T. Asheim & Bernd Ebersberger & Sverre J. Herstad, 2012. "MNCs between the Local and the Global: Knowledge Bases, Proximity and Distributed Knowledge Networks," Chapters,in: Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luísa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2013.
"Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: a multidimensional perspective,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 583-600, June.
- Luisa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2012. "Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: A multidimensional perspective," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1201, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation in times of crisis: National Systems of Innovation, structure, and demand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-192, March.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xiaoying & Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming, 2013. "Can locally-recruited R&D personnel significantly contribute to multinational subsidiary innovation in an emerging economy?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 639-651.
- Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2007. "Does Multinationality Affect the Propensity to Innovate? An Analysis of the Third UK Community Innovation Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 99-117.
- Frenz, Marion & Ietto-Gillies, Grazia, 2009. "The impact on innovation performance of different sources of knowledge: Evidence from the UK Community Innovation Survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1125-1135, September.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohog & Ayesha Akhter, 2013. "A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Financial Determinants of CSR in Bangladeshi Banking Industry," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 560-578, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; multinational companies; internal and external networks; foreign-owned companies; financial services; community innovation survey UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:12:y:2005:i:1:p:65-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .