The Impact of Revised Recommended Accounting Practices on R&D Reporting by UK Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayres, Frances L., 1986. "Characteristics of firms electing early adoption of SFAS 52," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Wagenhofer, Alfred, 1990. "Voluntary disclosure with a strategic opponent," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 341-363, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Change, Efficiency, Firm Size and Age in an RD Intensive Sector," Discussion Papers 390, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kafouros, Mario I., 2008. "Economic returns to industrial research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 868-876, August.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2004.
"The determinants of research and development and intellectual property usage among Australian Companies, 1989 to 2002,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2004-15, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2004. "The Determinants of Research and Development and Intellectual Property Usage among Australian Companies, 1989 to 2002," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Laurie Hunter & Elizabeth Webster & Anne Wyatt, 2005. "Measuring Intangible Capital: A Review of Current Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(36), pages 4-21, July.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2009. "What Governs Firm-Level R&D: Internal or External Factors?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in an RD Intensive Industry: Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 389, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kafouros, Mario I. & Buckley, Peter J., 2008. "Under what conditions do firms benefit from the research efforts of other organizations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 225-239, March.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "RD and Productivity Growth in Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 388, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsR And D; Accounting Standards; Information Disclosure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:8:y:2001:i:1:p:123-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.