The magnitudes of financial statement effects and accounting choice : The case of the adoption of SFAS 87
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
- Baber, William R. & Kang, Sok-Hyon & Kumar, Krishna R., 1998. "Accounting earnings and executive compensation:: The role of earnings persistence," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 169-193, May.
- Ramesh, K. & Revsine, Lawrence, 2000. "The effects of regulatory and contracting costs on banks' choice of accounting method for other postretirement employee benefits," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 159-186, October.
- Hand, John R. M. & Skantz, Terrance R., 1997. "The economic determinants of accounting choices: The unique case of equity carve-outs under SAB 51," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 175-203, December.
- Apostolos Ballas & Vaia Panagiotou & Christos Tzovas, 2014. "Accounting Choices for Tangible Assets: A Study of Greek Firms," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(4), pages 18-38, October-D.
- Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2011. "Accounting disclosures, accounting quality and conditional and unconditional conservatism," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 88-102, April.
- George Iatridis & Panayotis Alexakis, 2012. "Evidence of voluntary accounting disclosures in the Athens Stock Market," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:18:y:1994:i:1:p:89-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .