The economic determinants of accounting choices: The unique case of equity carve-outs under SAB 51
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Ashiq & Kumar, Krishna R., 1994. "The magnitudes of financial statement effects and accounting choice : The case of the adoption of SFAS 87," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 89-114.
- Press, Eric G. & Weintrop, Joseph B., 1990. "Accounting-based constraints in public and private debt agreements : Their association with leverage and impact on accounting choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 65-95.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:135-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Leftwich, Richard W., 1983. "The economic consequences of accounting choice implications of costly contracting and monitoring," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 77-117.
- Duke, Joanne C. & Hunt, Herbert III, 1990. "An empirical examination of debt covenant restrictions and accounting-related debt proxies," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 45-63.
- Healy, Paul M., 1985. "The effect of bonus schemes on accounting decisions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 85-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Xu & Alex Tang, 2011. "SFAS No. 159: An examination of early electors, late electors and non-electors in the banking industry," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 92-109, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:24:y:1997:i:2:p:175-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .