Neural Network Simulation and the Prediction of Corporate Outcomes: Some Empirical Findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. Johnson, 2005. "Modelos de alerta temprana para pronosticar crisis bancarias: desde la extracción de señales a las redes neuronales," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 20(1), pages 95-121, June.
- Christian A. Johnson & Rodrigo Vergara, 2005.
"The implementation of monetary policy in an emerging economy: the case of Chile,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 20(1), pages 45-62, June.
- Christian A Johnson & Rodrigo Vergara, 2005. "The Implementation of Monetary Policy in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 291, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Natalia Isachenkova & John Hunter, 2002.
"A Panel Analysis Of UK Industrial Company Failure,"
wp228, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003. "A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003. "A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2008. "Bankruptcy prediction and neural networks: The contribution of variable selection methods," MPRA Paper 44384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Charitou & Evi Neophytou & Chris Charalambous, 2004. "Predicting corporate failure: empirical evidence for the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 465-497.
- Geppert, John M. & Ivanov, Stoyu I. & Karels, Gordon V., 2010. "Analysis of the probability of deletion of S&P 500 companies: Survival analysis and neural networks approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-201, May.
- Curry, B. & Morgan, P., 1997. "Neural networks: a need for caution," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-133, February.
- Hunter, John & Isachenkova, Natalia, 2001. "Failure risk: A comparative study of UK and Russian firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 511-521, July.
- Philippe Jardin & David Veganzones & Eric Séverin, 2019. "Forecasting Corporate Bankruptcy Using Accrual-Based Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 7-43, June.
- Michael Dietrich, 2006. "Neural networks and the evolution of firms and industries: An application to UK SIC34 and SIC72," Working Papers 2006007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate failure; Neural networks; Multi-outcome models; JEL classifications: G33; G34; C53;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.