The Life Cycle of Temporary Cultural Exhibitions: An Empirical Exploration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Mayer & Oren Sussman, 2003. "A New Test of Capital Structure," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe16, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Economics of Museums," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Stefania Funari & Bruno Viscolani, 2001. "Advertising and congestion management policies for a museum temporary exhibition," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 PO7, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Koenker, Roger, 1981. "A note on studentizing a test for heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 107-112, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. E. Scorcu & R. Zanola, 2011. "Survival in the Cultural Market: The Case of Temporary Exhibitions," Working Paper series 36_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary Exhibitions; Product Life Cycle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:13:y:2006:i:3:p:447-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .