The recent pervasive external effects of residential home foreclosure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Rogers, 2010. "Declining foreclosure neighborhood effects over time," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 687-706, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tammy Leonard & Nikhil Jha & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Neighborhood price externalities of foreclosure rehabilitation: an examination of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 955-975, May.
- Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 292-308.
- Keith Ihlanfeldt & Tom Mayock, 2016. "The Impact of REO Sales on Neighborhoods and Their Residents," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 282-324, October.
- Timothy Jones & Dean Gatzlaff & G. Stacy Sirmans, 2016. "Housing Market Dynamics: Disequilibrium, Mortgage Default, and Reverse Mortgages," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 269-281, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:21:y:2011:i:2:p:247-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .