Formal Methods for Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis: An Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
- F. Gregory Hayden, 1982. "Social Fabric Matrix: From Perspective to Analytical Tool," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 637-662, September.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudius Gräbner, 2018. "Formal Approaches to Socio-economic Analysis—Past and Perspectives," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 32-63, January.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Gramlich, Dieter & Sarlin, Peter, 2016. "Evaluating measures of adverse financial conditions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 234-249.
- Jiahua Wang & Hongliang Zhu & Dongxin Li, 2018. "Price Dynamics in an Order-Driven Market with Bayesian Learning," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-15, November.
- Asjad Naqvi & Franziska Gaupp & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2020. "The risk and consequences of multiple breadbasket failures: an integrated copula and multilayer agent-based modeling approach," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 42(3), pages 727-754, September.
- Christos Alexakis & Michael Dowling & Konstantinos Eleftheriou & Michael Polemis, 2021.
"Textual Machine Learning: An Application to Computational Economics Research,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 57(1), pages 369-385, January.
- Christos Alexakis & Michael Dowling & Konstantinos Eleftheriou & Michael Polemis, 2021. "Textual Machine Learning: An Application to Computational Economics Research," Post-Print hal-03182910, HAL.
- Mann, Stefan, 2015. "An activity choice approach towards pricing of 1:1 personal services – on the omnipresence of interpersonal utility comparisons," MPRA Paper 62516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Zhao & Yi Lu & Genfu Feng, 2019. "How Many Agents are Rational in China’s Economy? Evidence from a Heterogeneous Agent-Based New Keynesian Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 575-611, August.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Lijian Wei & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2017. "The effect of genetic algorithm learning with a classifier system in limit order markets," Published Paper Series 2017-3, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015.
"Macroeconomies as constructively rational games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 152-182.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2014. "Macroeconomies as Constructively Rational Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37834, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015. "Macroeconomies as constructively rational games," ISU General Staff Papers 201509200700001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015. "Macroeconomies as constructively rational games," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Ideology and pluralism: A German view," Discussion Papers 75, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Wolfram Elsner & Henning Schwardt, 2015. "From Emergent Cooperation to Contextual Trust, and to General Trust: Overlapping Meso-Sized Interaction Arenas and Cooperation Platforms as a Foundation of Pro-Social Behavior," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 69-86, April.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.
- Torsten Heinrich, 2018. "Network Externalities and Compatibility Among Standards: A Replicator Dynamics and Simulation Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 809-837, October.
- Alexandru Mandes & Peter Winker, 2017.
"Complexity and model comparison in agent based modeling of financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(3), pages 469-506, October.
- Alexandru Mandes & Peter Winker, 2015. "Complexity and Model Comparison in Agent Based Modeling of Financial Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201528, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- John C. Stevenson, 2021. "Population and Inequality Dynamics in Simple Economies," Papers 2101.09817, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Krug & Matthias Lengnick & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2014.
"The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: an agent-based credit network approach,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1917-1932, December.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.