Formal Methods for Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis: An Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859, December.
- F. Gregory Hayden, 1982. "Social Fabric Matrix: From Perspective to Analytical Tool," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 637-662, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazaher Kianpour & Stewart J. Kowalski & Harald Øverby, 2021. "Systematically Understanding Cybersecurity Economics: A Survey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-28, December.
- Lijian Wei & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2017. "The effect of genetic algorithm learning with a classifier system in limit order markets," Published Paper Series 2017-3, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Ideology and pluralism: A German view," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 75, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Wolfram Elsner & Henning Schwardt, 2015. "From Emergent Cooperation to Contextual Trust, and to General Trust: Overlapping Meso-Sized Interaction Arenas and Cooperation Platforms as a Foundation of Pro-Social Behavior," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 69-86, April.
- Bertani, Filippo & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2021.
"The complexity of the intangible digital economy: an agent-based model,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 527-540.
- Bertani, Filippo & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2019. "The complexity of the intangible digital economy: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 97071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.
- Jerzy Witold Wiśniewski & Ewelina Sokołowska & Jinghua Wu & Anna Dziadkiewicz, 2021. "Evolutionary Game Analysis of the Partners’ Behavior in the Rural E-Payment Market of China," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Bao, Te & Hommes, Cars & Pei, Jiaoying, 2021. "Expectation formation in finance and macroeconomics: A review of new experimental evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C).
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2021. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Overview and Brief History," ISU General Staff Papers 202111080800001125, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015.
"Macroeconomies as constructively rational games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 152-182.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2014. "Macroeconomies as Constructively Rational Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37834, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015. "Macroeconomies as constructively rational games," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2015. "Macroeconomies as constructively rational games," ISU General Staff Papers 201509200700001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mike Metcalfe & Saras Sastrowardoyo, 2016. "Sense‐making Innovative Systems: Prestigious MOOCs," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 437-451, May.
- Almas Heshmati & Flávio Lenz-Cesar, 2015.
"Policy simulation of firms’ cooperation in innovation,"
Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 293-311.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carolina Cañibano & Jason Potts, 2019. "Toward an evolutionary theory of human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 1017-1035, July.
- Wood, Aaron D. & Mason, Charles F. & Finnoff, David, 2016. "OPEC, the Seven Sisters, and oil market dominance: An evolutionary game theory and agent-based modeling approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 66-78.
- Marina V. Evseeva & Evgeny N. Starikov & Mikhail P. Voronov, 2021. "Technological development of industrial regions: The ecosystem approach," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 13-30, July.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "What Affects General Trust? A Perspective from Institutional Economics and Empirical Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 79948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.