From Emergent Cooperation to Contextual Trust, and to General Trust: Overlapping Meso-Sized Interaction Arenas and Cooperation Platforms as a Foundation of Pro-Social Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Policy Implications of Economic Complexity and Complexity Economics," MPRA Paper 63252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Lin, 2016. "Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms in the “Deep” Network Structure with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 75214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart Holland & Andrew Black, 2018. "Cherchez la Firme: Redressing the Missing – Meso – Middle in Mainstream Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 15-53, November.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "What Affects General Trust? A Perspective from Institutional Economics and Empirical Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 79948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Ideology and pluralism: A German view," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 75, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Bertani, Filippo & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2021.
"The complexity of the intangible digital economy: an agent-based model,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 527-540.
- Bertani, Filippo & Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2019. "The complexity of the intangible digital economy: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 97071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.
- Almas Heshmati & Flávio Lenz-Cesar, 2015.
"Policy simulation of firms’ cooperation in innovation,"
Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 293-311.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carolina Cañibano & Jason Potts, 2019. "Toward an evolutionary theory of human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 1017-1035, July.
- Marina V. Evseeva & Evgeny N. Starikov & Mikhail P. Voronov, 2021. "Technological development of industrial regions: The ecosystem approach," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 13-30, July.
- Marina V. Evseeva, 2020. "Technological differentiation in the development of the Ural macroregion’s subjects," Journal of New Economy, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 132-157, October.
- Alex Ushveridze, 2017. "Business Dynamics in KPI Space. Some thoughts on how business analytics can benefit from using principles of classical physics," Papers 1702.01742, arXiv.org.
- Eva Kuruczleki & Anita Pelle & Renata Laczi & Boglarka Fekete, 2016. "The Readiness of the European Union to Embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
- Phillip Anthony O’Hara, 2021. "Objectives of the Review of Evolutionary Political Economy’s ‘Manifesto’ and editorial proposals on world problems, complex systems, historico-institutional and corruption issues," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 359-387, July.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Growth Cycles, Network Effects, and Intersectoral Dependence: An Agent-Based Model and Simulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 79575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2017.
- Moriah B. Bostian & Cinzia Daraio & Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & Maria Grazia Izzo & Luca Leuzzi & Giancarlo Ruocco & William L. Weber, 2018. "Inference for Nonparametric Productivity Networks: A Pseudo-likelihood Approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Thomas Lamarche & Pascal Grouiez & Martino Nieddu & Jean-Pierre Chanteau & Agnès Labrousse & Sandrine Michel & Julien Vercueil, 2021. "Saisir les processus méso : une approche régulationniste," Post-Print hal-02998010, HAL.
- Claudius Gräbner, 2018. "Formal Approaches to Socio-economic Analysis—Past and Perspectives," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 32-63, January.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Gramlich, Dieter & Sarlin, Peter, 2016. "Evaluating measures of adverse financial conditions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 234-249.
- Mann, Stefan, 2015. "An activity choice approach towards pricing of 1:1 personal services – on the omnipresence of interpersonal utility comparisons," MPRA Paper 62516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Zhao & Yi Lu & Genfu Feng, 2019. "How Many Agents are Rational in China’s Economy? Evidence from a Heterogeneous Agent-Based New Keynesian Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 575-611, August.
- Yi Luo & Dong Huang & Fangfang Cao, 2022. "The Impact of Family Members Serving as Village Cadres on Rural Household Food Waste: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-14, February.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017.
"Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility,"
Economics working papers
2017-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017. "Is Europe Disintegrating? Macroeconomic Divergence, Structural Polarisation, Trade and Fragility," wiiw Working Papers 136, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:44:y:2015:i:1:p:69-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.