Local Strategies within a European Policy Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Longhi, 2005. "A french revolution : technology management in the aerospace industry. The case of Toulouse," Post-Print halshs-00278465, HAL.
- Dupuy, Claude & Gilly, Jean-Pierre, 1999. "Industrial Groups and Territories: The Case of Matra-Marconi-Space in Toulouse," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 207-223, March.
- Vincent Frigant & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2006. "Les territoires de l'aéronautique : EADS, entre mondialisation et ancrage," Post-Print hal-00257451, HAL.
- Allen Scott, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Industrial Development: Geography and the Creative Field Revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 1-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:139-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heike Grimm & Johannes Jaenicke, 2012. "What drives patenting and commerzialisation activity at East German universities? The role of new public policy, institutional environment and individual prior knowledge," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 454-477, August.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1251-1273.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer, 2013. "Firm level governance and institutional determinants of liquidity: Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 93-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:463-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .