Regularities in the equity price response to earnings announcements in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:164-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Araceli Mora & William Rees, 1998. "The early adoption of consolidated accounting in Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 675-696.
- Cohen, Kalman J. & Hawawini, Gabriel A. & Maier, Steven F. & Schwartz, Robert A. & Whitcomb, David K., 1983. "Friction in the trading process and the estimation of systematic risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-278, August.
- Penman, Stephen H., 1984. "Abnormal returns to investment strategies based on the timing of earnings reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 165-183, December.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:17:y:1979:i:2:p:316-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:255-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Multivariate tests of financial models : A new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Lee, Charles M. C., 1992. "Earnings news and small traders : An intraday analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 265-302, August.
- Carlos Ocaña & J. Ignacio Peña & Doloros Robles, 1997. "Preliminary Evidence on Takeover Target Returns in Spain: A Note," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 145-153.
- Fried, Dov & Givoly, Dan, 1982. "Financial analysts' forecasts of earnings : A better surrogate for market expectations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 85-107, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Abad & José Yagüe & Sonia Sanabria, 2005. "Liquidity And Information Around Annual Earnings Announcements: An Intraday Analysis Of The Spanish Stock Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- Sonia Sanabria, 2004. "Comportamiento De Los Precios Y Volúmenes De Negociación Ante Anuncios De Beneficios Anuales," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:585-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.