Challenges for spatially oriented entrepreneurship research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jock Collins, 2003. "Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship: policy responses to immigrant entrepreneurs in Australia," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 137-149, January.
- Robert C. Kloosterman, 2003. "Creating opportunities. Policies aimed at increasing openings for immigrant entrepreneurs in the Netherlands," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 167-181, January.
- Jock Collins, 1994. "The Changing Political Economy of Australian Racism," Working Paper Series 41, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Monder Ram & Sue Marlow & Dean Patton, 2001. "Managing the locals: employee relations in South Asian restaurants," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 229-245, July.
- Maria Kontos, 2003. "Self-employment policies and migrants' entrepreneurship in Germany," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, January.
- Monder Ram & David Smallbone, 2003. "Policies to support ethnic minority enterprise: the English experience," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 151-166, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Gawel, 2014. "Entrepreneurship in Relation to the Competitive Potential and Position of Economies," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 10(01), pages 9-20.
- Capelleras , Joan-Lluís & Contín-Pilart , Ignacio & Martin-Sanchez, Victor & Larraza-Kintana , Martín, 2013. "The influence of individual perceptions and the urban/rural environment on nascent entrepreneurship," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 97-113.
- Tove Brink, 2016. "Governance Of Innovation And Growth In Sme Networks," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-23, April.
- Fredin, Sabrina, 2013. "New Perspectives on Innovative Entrepreneurship and Path Dependence – A Regional Approach," Working Papers 2013/06, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Eunsuk Hong & In Lee & Laixiang Sun & Richard Harrison, 2015. "Entrepreneurship across time and space: empirical evidence from Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 705-719, March.
- Muralidharan, Etayankara & Pathak, Saurav, 2017. "Informal institutions and international entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 288-302.
- Maria Lúcia Pato & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Twenty years of rural entrepreneurship: a bibliometric survey," FEP Working Papers 516, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:23:y:2011:i:7-8:p:575-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .