How community context affects entrepreneurial process: A diagnostic framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Monteiro & Teresa de Noronha & Paulo Neto, 2013. "A Differentiation Framework for Maritime Clusters: Comparisons across Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-30, September.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9886-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janna Alvedalen & Ron Boschma, 2017.
"A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems research: towards a future research agenda,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 887-903, June.
- Borissenko, Janna & Boschma, Ron, 2017. "A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems research: towards a future research agenda," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Stephanie J. Erdmann, 2016. "American Indian Entrepreneurs' Perceptions Of Their Success In Establishing Businesses On Or Near Reservations In Wisconsin," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03), pages 1-23, September.
- Vincent Lefebvre & Miruna Radu Lefebvre & Eric Simon, 2015. "Formal entrepreneurial networks as communities of practice: a longitudinal case study," Post-Print hal-01217308, HAL.
- Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I. & Anokhin, Sergey & Zamudio, César, 2015. "Uncovering the influence of social venture creation on commercial venture creation: A population ecology perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 793-807.
- Hundt Christian & Sternberg Rolf, 2014. "How Did the Economic Crisis Influence New Firm Creation?: A Multilevel Approach Based Upon Data from German Regions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 722-756, December.
- McKeever, Edward & Jack, Sarah & Anderson, Alistair, 2015. "Embedded entrepreneurship in the creative re-construction of place," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2014.
"Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 421-436.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:22:y:2010:i:7-8:p:599-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .