Screening and valuing venture capital investments: evidence from Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Igor Filatotchev & Irena Grosfeld & Judit Karsai & Mike Wright & Trevor Buck, 1996. "Buy-outs in Hungary, Poland and Russia: governance and finance issues," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 67-88, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:131-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judit Karsai, 2012. "Development of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry over the Past Two Decades," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010.
"Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries,"
Working Paper / FINESS
3.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010. "Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin03050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darek Klonowski, 2006. "Local Laws and Venture Capital Contracting in Transition Economies: Evidence from Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 327-343.
- repec:spr:manrev:v:68:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11301-017-0131-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Canela, Miguel A., 2008. "Limited partners' perceptions of the Central Eastern European venture capital and private equity market," IESE Research Papers D/727, IESE Business School.
- Darek Klonowski, 2005. "The Evolution of the Venture Capital Industry in Transition Economies: The Case of Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 331-348.
- Groh, Alexander P., 2009. "Private equity in emerging markets," IESE Research Papers D/779, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:10:y:1998:i:3:p:203-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.